Do you want to eat Thanksgiving Dinner in Orlando, but don’t want to cook? We’ve listed a few options for dining out for Thanksgiving Day dinner in Orlando. The list below is from 2015 because many restaurants have not released their menu or prices for 2016 however, we will continue to update this page as more information becomes available. It is best to call ahead for reservations, although not all restaurants require reservations. If you want to dine at one of the Walt Disney World parks or resorts, we have a separate list for you.
- Alfond Inn: The Alfond Inn at Rollins, in Winter Park, invites you to their table for their popular Thanksgiving Buffet, Thursday, Nov. 23, 2017. Seatings:1 p.m. and 4 p.m. $69 adults, $29 children ages 5 – 12. Children ages 4 and under, free. Complimentary valet parking. Featured for the Thanksgiving buffet are:
Traditional Wedge Salad
Garden Greens with Seasonal Toppings
Baby Spinach, Eggs, Bacon, Mushrooms, Red Onions, Cherry Tomatoes
Fresh Fruit Display
International Cheese Display
Pumpkin-Cranberry Quinoa Salad
Garden Beets and Roquefort
Assorted Muffins and Freshly Baked Breads, Flavored Butters and Oil
Cream of Wild Mushroom Soup, Porcini Croutons
Whipped Potatoes and Gravy
Candied Sweet Potatoes
Truffle Fingerling Potatoes, Roasted Garlic Aioli
Green Bean Casserole, Crispy Onions
Roasted Brussel Sprouts
Whole Carved Turkey, Cranberry Relish and Giblet Gravy
Carved Ham, Rum-Raisin Glaze
Braised Wagyu Beef Short Ribs
Southern Shrimp and Grits
Faroe Island Salmon, Sage Brown Butter
Classic Pumpkin Pie
Southern Pecan Pie
Vanilla Ice Cream
For reservations, go to www.eventbrite.com. For more details, go to www.TheAlfondInn.com
- B.B. King’s Blues Club Orlando offers a traditional Thanksgiving dinner with all the fixin’s and dessert. Live music by the B.B. King All-Star Band. Open at 5p. They are located at 9101 International Drive, Suite 2230, Orlando, FL. For more information, visit their website or call 407-370-4550
- The Boheme – Grand Bohemian Hotel – Orlando offers a four course sampler menu with a table side carved feature including specialty welcome drink from 1:00p.m. – 8:00p.m.
- Cafe Gauguin at Rosen Centre Hotel: Don’t miss our award-winning champagne buffet from 11:00a.m. – 7:00p.m. featuring selections from Banshoo Sushi and 98Forty Tapas & Tequila. Reservations: 407-996-2385.
- Columbia Restaurant in Downtown Celebration: The Gonzmart family invites you and your family to join us for a traditional Thanksgiving meal of Roast Vermont Turkey, Columbia stuffing, fresh vegetables, whipped potatoes, sweet potato pecan casserole, homemade cranberry sauce and giblet gravy. Dinner also includes hot Cuban bread and butter, a choice of Caesar salad or Spanish bean, black bean or gazpacho soup. Open at 11:00 a.m. on Thanksgiving. Regular menu also available.
- Capital Grille – International Drive and Mall at Millenia : Please join us for our take on Thanksgiving favorites. Our a la carte dinner menu is also available.
- Cracker Barrel Restaurants: All Cracker Barrel restaurants are open on Thanksgiving Day and will be serving a traditional Thanksgiving dinner as well as their regular menu. Cracker Barrel restaurants are located in Orlando: 6699 S. Semoran Blvd., Altamonte Springs: 285 Douglas Ave., Orlando: 13300 S. Orange Blossom Trail, Winter Garden: 3316 Daniels Road, Kissimmee: 5400 W. Irlo Bronson Memorial Highway and 7878 W. Irlo Bronson Memorial Highway, Sanford: 200 Hickman Drive, Clermont: 1520 E. Hwy 50
- David’s Club Bar & Grill at the Hilton Orlando: Relaxing 3-Course consisting of Mojo roasted turkey with mashed potatoes, sweet potatoes, Brussels sprouts, stuffing, gravy, cranberries and an appetizer and dessert.
- Del Frisco’s Double Eagle Steakhouse of Orlando: Del Frisco’s is offering a great Thanksgiving deal and it’s a prime opportunity to avoid the mountain of dishes at your own home! The meal includes your choice of savory Butternut Squash Soup or refreshing Holiday Salad as an appetizer, Slow Roasted Turkey Breast with Sweet Onion Apple-Sausage Stuffing along with delectable trimmings of Mashed Sweet Potatoes or Chateau Potatoes, Thin Green Beans, Pan Gravy and Cranberry Relish. Dessert includes your choice of delicious Pumpkin Cheesecake or classic Pecan Pie à La Mode. For more information, please visit their website.
- Drunken Monkey, 444 N. Bumby Ave, Orlando: Features vegan and non-vegan fare with 3 seating options — 1p, 4p or 7p.
- Eddie V’s, 7488 W. Sand Lake Road, Orlando: The restaurant will feature its full, a la carte dinner menu as well as a traditional Thanksgiving turkey dish with all the seasonal sides and a special Pumpkin Pie dessert. Guests also will enjoy special pricing on Roederer Champagnes by the glass and bottle to help celebrate the occasion. For more information, click here.
- Emeril’s Restaurant Orlando: Enjoy an Emeril-style Thanksgiving meal created by Chef Bernard Carmouche at Emeril’s Orlando located at Universal’s CityWalk.
- Emeril’s Tchoup Chop: Enjoy an Emeril-style Thanksgiving meal created by Chef Ryan Vargas at Emeril’s Tchoup Chop located in the Loews Royal Pacific Resort at Universal Orlando.
- Fish on Fire, 7937 Daetwyler Drive, Orlando: Fish on Fire is offering a traditional Thanksgiving Dinner consisting of turkey or ham, mashed potatoes or sweet potatoes, plus stuffing, gravy, sweet corn, fresh baked rolls, dinner salad, cranberries and dessert. Call 407-812-6881 for reservations.
- Hemisphere Steak & Seafood Restaurant at the Hyatt Regency Orlando International Airport : Enjoy traditional favorites including fresh seasonal salads, classic and seasonal entrées, mouthwatering side dishes, and much more including a decadent dessert display at our Thanksgiving Brunch on Nov.23 from 11:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. Complimentary 2-Hour Valet Parking. Call 407.825.1315 for reservations.
- Islands Dining Room at Loews Royal Pacific Resort: Join us for our Thanksgiving Buffet from 10:00a.m. – 8:00p.m.
- Matilda’s on Park, 358 N. Park Ave., Winter Park: The restaurant will serve choice of soup or salad, roasted turkey or honey glazed baked ham, choice of two sides (sweet potato mash, green bean casserole, stuffing or fresh cranberry relish), corn bread and dessert (pumpkin or pecan pie).
- Nick’s Family Diner: Nick’s Family Diner will be offering a traditional Thanksgiving Day dinner. Make your reservations today! Nick’s is located at 5497 North Orange Blossom Trail, Orlando. You can make reservations by calling 407-704-8861.
- Norman’s at The Ritz-Carlton Orlando: Join us for a special 3-course Thanksgiving feast! Reservations are available from 5:00p.m. – 9:00p.m. Our a la carte menu is also available.
- Peach Valley Cafe: Peach Valley Cafe is offering their take on a traditional Thanksgiving dinner: an open-face turkey sandwich on Texas toast, served with mashed red potatoes, cranberry relish and turkey gravy. Peach Valley Cafe is located at 2849 S. Orange Avenue, Orlando. For more information, visit their website at www.peachvalleycafe.com
- Renaissance Orlando at SeaWorld: Executive Chef John Janucik of the Renaissance Orlando at SeaWorld® is inviting hotel guests and Orlando residents who don’t feel like cooking to come discover a traditional Thanksgiving Dinner with a modern twist featuring Starters including Baby Tomato & Mozzarella | Arugula Pesto | Asparagus | Local Mushrooms & Couscous Salad | Roasted Beets | Feta | Toasted Pine Nuts | Local Greens Salad Bar | Charcuterie & Artisan Cheeses | Gulf Shrimp Cocktail | Spiced Cocktail Sauce | Caesar Salad Station; Carving Stations: turkey, roasted prime rib and smoked ham; Entree Selections: Butternut Squash Bisque | Cinnamon Croutons | Chicken Scaloppini | Braised White Beans & Pancetta | Wild Salmon | Wheat Berry & Farro Pilaf | Caper Berries | Pepper Crusted Pork Tenderloin | Fingerling Potato Hash | Penne | Kale | Local Sausage | Apple & Sage Stuffing | Green Been Casserole | Candied Yams | Pecans | Marshmallow Topping and chef’s selection of seasonal pastries. The Thanksgiving Dinner Buffet will be available from noon until 10 p.m. with the last seating at 9 p.m. Reservations are strongly recommended. Reservations are recommended and additional information is available by calling 407-351-5555.
- Rosen Plaza Thanksgiving : Join us in the Rosen Plaza Grand Ballroom, noon to 5:00p.m., for our festive buffet selections and holiday themed décor. For reservations call (407) 996-0256.
- Texas de Brazil – Orlando: Texas de Brazil will be opening early at 11:00a.m. and serving our regular dinner menu and price all day. Specialty items include turkey, gravy, sweet potatoes & cranberry sauce!
Do you know of a restaurant not listed that will be offering a Thanksgiving Day dinner? If so, please send an email to [email protected]