** THIS IS FROM 2016. Once we get information from the restaurants, we will update it for 2017 ***
Do you want to eat Thanksgiving Dinner in Orlando, but don’t want to cook? We’ve listed a few options for dining out for Thanksgiving Day dinner in Orlando. The list below is from 2015 because many restaurants have not released their menu or prices for 2016 however, we will continue to update this page as more information becomes available. It is best to call ahead for reservations, although not all restaurants require reservations. If you want to dine at one of the Walt Disney World parks or resorts, we have a separate list for you.
- Alfond Inn: Once again this Thanksgiving, The Alfond Inn at Rollins in Winter Park will be offering its popular Thanksgiving Buffet in its Park Avenue Ballroom with chef stations in the Conservatory. Seatings are at 12 noon and 3 p.m. Adults are $69 plus tax and gratuity. Children ages 4 to 12, $25 plus tax and gratuity. Private dining rooms available for $250 plus tax and gratuity. For more information, click here.
- B.B. King’s Blues Club Orlando offers a traditional Thanksgiving dinner with all the fixin’s and dessert for $30 per person. Live music by the B.B. King All-Star Band. Open at 5p. They are located at 9101 International Drive, Suite 2230, Orlando, FL. For more information, visit their website or call 407-370-4550
- The Boheme – Grand Bohemian Hotel – Orlando offers a four course sampler menu with a table side carved feature for $79 pp including specialty welcome drink from 1:00p.m. – 8:00p.m.
- Cafe Gauguin at Rosen Centre Hotel: Don’t miss our award-winning champagne buffet from 11:00a.m. – 7:00p.m. featuring selections from Banshoo Sushi and 98Forty Tapas & Tequila. Adults $39.95 plus tax and gratuity; children ages 4 – 12 $16.95 plus tax and gratuity; children under 4 are free. Reservations: 407-996-2385.
- Columbia Restaurant in Downtown Celebration: The Gonzmart family invites you and your family to join us for a traditional Thanksgiving meal of Roast Vermont Turkey, Columbia stuffing, fresh vegetables, whipped potatoes, sweet potato pecan casserole, homemade cranberry sauce and giblet gravy. Dinner also includes hot Cuban bread and butter, a choice of Caesar salad or Spanish bean, black bean or gazpacho soup – $21.95 for adults and $5.95 for children under 10. Open at 11:00 a.m. on Thanksgiving. Regular menu also available.
- Capital Grille – International Drive and Mall at Millenia : Please join us for our take on Thanksgiving favorites ($36 per adult/$15 per child.) Our a la carte dinner menu is also available.
- Cracker Barrel Restaurants: All Cracker Barrel restaurants are open on Thanksgiving Day and will be serving a traditional Thanksgiving dinner as well as their regular menu. Cracker Barrel restaurants are located in Orlando: 6699 S. Semoran Blvd., Altamonte Springs: 285 Douglas Ave., Orlando: 13300 S. Orange Blossom Trail, Winter Garden: 3316 Daniels Road, Kissimmee: 5400 W. Irlo Bronson Memorial Highway and 7878 W. Irlo Bronson Memorial Highway, Sanford: 200 Hickman Drive, Clermont: 1520 E. Hwy 50
- Crafted Block & Brew: Crafted is offering a Thanksgiving Day dinner consisting of herb roasted turkey with gravy, house cured brown sugar glazed ham, southern cornbread stuffing, roasted garlic mashed potatoes, haricot vert, honey glazed carrots, pumpkin pie and pecan pie for $21.95 per person or $10.95 for kids under 12. Click here for more information.
- David’s Club Bar & Grill at the Hilton Orlando: Relaxing 3-Course meal for $30, Mojo roasted turkey with mashed potatoes, sweet potatoes, Brussels sprouts, stuffing, gravy, cranberries and an appetizer and dessert.
- Del Frisco’s Double Eagle Steakhouse of Orlando: Del Frisco’s is offering a great Thanksgiving deal at only $52 per person, and it’s a prime opportunity to avoid the mountain of dishes at your own home! The meal includes your choice of savory Butternut Squash Soup or refreshing Holiday Salad as an appetizer, Slow Roasted Turkey Breast with Sweet Onion Apple-Sausage Stuffing along with delectable trimmings of Mashed Sweet Potatoes or Chateau Potatoes, Thin Green Beans, Pan Gravy and Cranberry Relish. Dessert includes your choice of delicious Pumpkin Cheesecake or classic Pecan Pie à La Mode. For more information, please visit their website.
- Drunken Monkey, 444 N. Bumby Ave, Orlando: Features vegan and non-vegan fare with 3 seating options — 1p, 4p or 7p. Cost is $24.99 for adults, $12.99 for kids 12 and under, and free for kids 5 and under with paid adults.
- Eddie V’s, 7488 W. Sand Lake Road, Orlando: The restaurant will feature its full, a la carte dinner menu as well as a traditional Thanksgiving turkey dish with all the seasonal sides and a special Pumpkin Pie dessert. Guests also will enjoy special pricing on Roederer Champagnes by the glass and bottle to help celebrate the occasion. Cost is $36 for adults and $15 for children. For more information, click here.
- Emeril’s Restaurant Orlando: Enjoy an Emeril-style Thanksgiving meal created by Chef Bernard Carmouche at Emeril’s Orlando located at Universal’s CityWalk.
- Emeril’s Tchoup Chop: Enjoy an Emeril-style Thanksgiving meal created by Chef Ryan Vargas at Emeril’s Tchoup Chop located in the Loews Royal Pacific Resort at Universal Orlando.
- Fish on Fire, 7937 Daetwyler Drive, Orlando: Fish on Fire is offering a traditional Thanksgiving Dinner consisting of turkey or ham, mashed potatoes or sweet potatoes, plus stuffing, gravy, sweet corn, fresh baked rolls, dinner salad, cranberries and dessert. Cost is $22. Call 407-812-6881 for reservations.
- Hemisphere Steak & Seafood Restaurant at the Hyatt Regency Orlando International Airport : Enjoy traditional favorites including fresh seasonal salads, classic and seasonal entrées, mouthwatering side dishes, and much more including a decadent dessert display at our Thanksgiving Brunch on Nov.28 from 11:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. $34.95 for Adults and $16.95 for Children (ages 4-12). Complimentary 2-Hour Valet Parking. Call 407.825.1315 for reservations.
- Islands Dining Room at Loews Royal Pacific Resort: Join us for our Thanksgiving Buffet from 10:00a.m. – 8:00p.m. $54a (champagne not included) / $24c ages 3-9 (under 3 complimentary).
- Matilda’s on Park, 358 N. Park Ave., Winter Park: The restaurant will serve choice of soup or salad, roasted turkey or honey glazed baked ham, choice of two sides (sweet potato mash, green bean casserole, stuffing or fresh cranberry relish), corn bread and dessert (pumpkin or pecan pie). Cost is $24.95 adults, $14.95 children age 12 and younger. 11a – 4p
- Nick’s Family Diner: Nick’s Family Diner will be offering a traditional Thanksgiving Day dinner. Make your reservations today! Nick’s is located at 5497 North Orange Blossom Trail, Orlando. You can make reservations by calling 407-704-8861.
- Norman’s at The Ritz-Carlton Orlando: Join us for a special 3-course Thanksgiving feast! This special menu is $90 (Sommelier wine selection is $37). Reservations are available from 5:00p.m. – 9:00p.m. Our a la carte menu is also available.
- Peach Valley Cafe: Peach Valley Cafe is offering their take on a traditional Thanksgiving dinner: an open-face turkey sandwich on Texas toast, served with mashed red potatoes, cranberry relish and turkey gravy. Peach Valley Cafe is located at 2849 S. Orange Avenue, Orlando. For more information, visit their website at www.peachvalleycafe.com
- Renaissance Orlando at SeaWorld: Executive Chef John Janucik of the Renaissance Orlando at SeaWorld® is inviting hotel guests and Orlando residents who don’t feel like cooking to come discover a traditional Thanksgiving Dinner with a modern twist featuring Starters including Baby Tomato & Mozzarella | Arugula Pesto | Asparagus | Local Mushrooms & Couscous Salad | Roasted Beets | Feta | Toasted Pine Nuts | Local Greens Salad Bar | Charcuterie & Artisan Cheeses | Gulf Shrimp Cocktail | Spiced Cocktail Sauce | Caesar Salad Station; Carving Stations: turkey, roasted prime rib and smoked ham; Entree Selections: Butternut Squash Bisque | Cinnamon Croutons | Chicken Scaloppini | Braised White Beans & Pancetta | Wild Salmon | Wheat Berry & Farro Pilaf | Caper Berries | Pepper Crusted Pork Tenderloin | Fingerling Potato Hash | Penne | Kale | Local Sausage | Apple & Sage Stuffing | Green Been Casserole | Candied Yams | Pecans | Marshmallow Topping and chef’s selection of seasonal pastries. The Thanksgiving Dinner Buffet will be available from noon until 10 p.m. with the last seating at 9 p.m. The cost for the dinner is $42 per person for adults and $19 for kids under 12. Reservations are strongly recommended. Reservations are recommended and additional information is available by calling 407-351-5555.
- Rosen Plaza Thanksgiving : Join us in the Rosen Plaza Grand Ballroom, noon to 5:00p.m., for our festive buffet selections and holiday themed décor. For reservations call (407) 996-0256. Cost is $36.95 for adults. Children, ages 4 – 10 are $15.95.
- Stonewood Grill & Tavern: Please join us on Thanksgiving Day, 11/26 from 11a – 8p for a traditional hand-carved turkey dinner and sides. Cost is $24.95 per adult and $11.95 for children. Call in advance for a reservation at 407-297-8682. Stonewood is located at 5078 Dr. Phillips Blvd.
- Texas de Brazil – Orlando: Texas de Brazil will be opening early at 11:00a.m. and serving our regular dinner menu and price all day. Specialty items include turkey, gravy, sweet potatoes & cranberry sauce!
Do you know of a restaurant not listed that will be offering a Thanksgiving Day dinner? If so, please send an email to [email protected]