If you’re planning to be at Walt Disney World during Thanksgiving holiday, there are a lot of dining options offering a traditional Thanksgiving lunch and dinner.
At Epcot, guests can dine at Akershus Royal Banquet Hall, Biergarten Restaurant, Coral Reef Restaurant, Le Cellier Steakhouse, and Rose & Crown Pub, as well as quick service at Sunshine Seasons.
At the Magic Kingdom, holiday menus are offered at Be Our Guest Restaurant and Tony’s Town Square Restaurant. The Liberty Tree Tavern also offers traditional turkey and fixings as part of their regular dinner menu.
At Disney’s Hollywood Studios: Hollywood & Vine and The Hollywood Brown Derby and Tusker House Restaurant in Disney’s Animal Kingdom.
If eating at a resort is more your style, a number of Walt Disney World Resort hotels offer special Thanksgiving dining options including:
- Artist Point and Whispering Canyon Café at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
- California Grill and The Wave… of American Flavors at Disney’s Contemporary Resort
- Cape May Café at Disney’s Beach Club Resort
- Captain’s Grille and Yachtsman Steakhouse at Disney’s Yacht Club Resort
- End Zone Food Court at Disney’s All-Star Sports Resort
- Flying Fish Café at Disney’s BoardWalk
- Mickey’s Backyard Thanksgiving Feast and Trail’s End Restaurant at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort & Campground
- Grand Floridian Café, Narcoossee’s and Victoria & Albert’s at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
- Jiko – The Cooking Place at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge
- Kona Café at Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort
- Olivia’s Café at Disney’s Old Key West Resort
- Sanaa at Disney’s Kidani Village Resort
- Shutters at Old Port Royale at Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort
- The Turf Club Bar and Grill at Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa
For more information or to make reservations (highly suggested), call 407-WDW-DINE.