Trying to figure out the best place to trick or treat in Orlando that will be safe AND fun for Halloween? We have compiles a list of the best places to trick-or-treat in Orlando.
- Avalon Park’s Halloween Spooktacular: This free event invites children and their parents to enjoy an evening of trick-or-treating and Halloween activities. It takes place on Oct. 28 from 5 p.m. to 8 p.m. in downtown Avalon Park
- Baldwin Park: Orlando – Baldwin Park is by far one of the best places to go trick or treating, if you want the good old fashion door to door activity. Hundreds of kids and their parents will be in the area and you can always go to downtown Baldwin Park and grab a bite to eat after the kids get tired. Best times to go are 6p – 8p. Some houses will still hand out candy until around 9p, but after 9p most people shut off their lights.
- Central Florida Zoo Boo Bash: On Oct. 28-29, from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m., your family can have a wild Halloween at Central Florida Zoo & Botanical Gardens. Besides plenty of trick-or-treat opportunities, the entire family can enjoy activities such as pumpkin-patch photos, a haunted (but not too scary) hayride and animal education shows. Admission to the zoo, which is located about 30 minutes from downtown Orlando, is required. Kids can bring their costumes too!
- Spooky Hallow: Sanford – Join the City of Sanford for a frightfully good time at Spooky Hallow. Trick or Treat with downtown merchants in Historic Downtown Sanford at 1st Street & Magnolia Square. Monday, 10/31, from 6p – 8p for 12 and under. Carnival games, prizes and costume contests will add to the fun. For more information, visit www.SanfordFL.gov.
- Cranes Roost: Altamonte – Halloween at Cranes Roost is a community-oriented door-to-door trick-or-treat alternative for kids sponsored by the City of Altamonte Springs. The 20th annual Halloween event features local businesses sponsoring booths to hand out candy and trinkets to an estimated 15,000 kids. The event kicks off at 5 p.m. with trick-or-treating around Cranes Roost Lake and live entertainment. The costume contests begin at 6 p.m. with the youngest ages first. Food and beverages are available for purchase throughout the venue. No coolers, glass or pets are permitted in the park during this event.
- Waterford Lakes Boo and Brew: Orlando –Calling superheroesroes and boo’tiful princesses to enjoy complimentary property-wide trick or treating at all retail stores. Also, tickets to the KidX Fall Festival are available for purchase for only $5 and include unlimited access to the hayride, corn maze, bounce houses, kids crafts, and more fall fun! Parents come for free. Children’s tickets are available for purchase at: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/2017-boo-n-brew-beer-fest-and-family-fall-festival-tickets-38626941221
- Indoor Malls- Many of the area indoor malls participate in trick or treating activities for the kids. Malls this year include, Fashion Square Mall from 4pm – 6pm. Halloween is quickly approaching and The Florida Mall is inviting all little ghouls, goblins and boo’tiful princesses to come have a spooktacular time at the Kidgits Boo Bash on Monday, October 31st from 5-8pm in Center Court located near the Dining Pavilion. You won’t want to miss all the fun! Boo Bash activities will include giveaways, music, a fun pumpkin patch, crafts, games and more. MadScience will also be here doing fun experiments, Kidgits members can enjoy all the activities and giveaways at no cost (non-members can join for FREE) and also a free gift! If you aren’t a member, you can sign up beforehand at Guest Services, or at the event. Majority of the stores will be passing out candy or non-food items for a safe and fun trick or treating experience! Please note participating stores will have a sign indicating their participation on the day of the event. Oviedo Mall, will have trick or treating beginning from 4p – 6p.Head or facial coverings or masks are not allowed on mall property for anyone ages 12 and up. Real, fake or costume weapons of any kind are not allowed by any ages. Risqué or revealing costumes are also not allowed as we are a family friendly mall. Mall Management has the right to determine appropriateness of any and all costumes. Seminole Towne Center – CALLING ALL PRINCESSES, GHOSTS, AND GOBLINS. JOIN US OCTOBER 31ST AS WE SEARCH HIGH AND LOW FOR THE MOST TASTY TREATS. CHILDREN AGES 2-12 ARE INVITED TO COME TRICK-OR-TREATING AT ALL PARTICIPATING STORES.
Please note, masks and weapons are not permitted.