Trying to figure out the best place to trick or treat in Orlando that will be safe AND fun for Halloween? We have compiles a list of the best places to trick-or-treat in Orlando.
- Avalon Park’s Halloween Spooktacular: This free event invites children and their parents to enjoy an evening of trick-or-treating and Halloween activities. It takes place on Oct. 26 from 5 p.m. to 8 p.m. in downtown Avalon Park
- Baldwin Park: Orlando – Baldwin Park is by far one of the best places to go trick or treating, if you want the good old fashion door to door activity. Hundreds of kids and their parents will be in the area and you can always go to downtown Baldwin Park and grab a bite to eat after the kids get tired. Best times to go are 6p – 8p. Some houses will still hand out candy until around 9p, but after 9p most people shut off their lights.
- Central Florida Zoo Boo Bash: On Oct. 26, from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m., your family can have a wild Halloween at Central Florida Zoo & Botanical Gardens. Besides plenty of trick-or-treat opportunities, the entire family can enjoy activities such as pumpkin-patch photos, a haunted (but not too scary) hayride and animal education shows. Admission to the zoo, which is located about 30 minutes from downtown Orlando, is required. Kids can bring their costumes too!
- Spooky Hallow: Sanford – Join the City of Sanford for a frightfully good time at Spooky Hallow. Trick or Treat with downtown merchants in Historic Downtown Sanford at 1st Street & Magnolia Square. Thursday, 10/31, from 6p – 8p for 12 and under. Carnival games, prizes and costume contests will add to the fun. For more information, visit www.SanfordFL.gov.
- Cranes Roost: Altamonte – Halloween at Cranes Roost is a community-oriented, door-to-door trick-or-treat alternative for kids brought to you by the City of Altamonte Springs. The event features local businesses sponsoring booths to hand out candy and trinkets to an estimated 15,000 kids. The event kicks off with trick-or-treating around Cranes Roost Lake and live entertainment, followed by costume contests, games and surprises throughout the event. October 31, 5p – 9p. No coolers, glass or pets are permitted. https://www.altamonte.org/840/Halloween-at-Cranes-Roost-Park
- Waterford Lakes Candy Crawl: Orlando – Goblins and Ghouls, you are invited to join us for a Candy Crawl on October 31st from 5PM – 7PM ! Come dressed ready to spook the crowd and collect all your favorite treats at participating retail stores at Waterford Lakes Town Center! Check-in will be outside of the Waterford Lakes Town Center Management Office located in-between Claire’s and Banana Republic Factory ( 413 N. Alafaya Trail Orlando,FL 32828). The first 300 children to check in will receive Candy Crawl trick-or-treat bags!
- Indoor Malls- Many of the area indoor malls participate in trick or treating activities for the kids. Malls this year include, Fashion Square Mall from 4pm – 6pm. Mall-o-Ween at Florida Mall: Black cats, ghosts and witches brew, let’s see what the kids can do! Your favorite little ghosts and goblins are invited to The Florida Mall for a fun and safe night on Thursday, October 31 from 4 – 7 p.m. at The Play Park and Center Court, located in front of the Dining Pavilion. Children of all ages are encouraged to sport their best Halloween costume* to haunt The Florida Mall in search of candy. There will also be face painting, a photobooth, special character experiences and more. Come join us in a safe, well-lit environment and grab some goodies from The Florida Mall retailers! October 31. Oviedo Mall, will have trick or treating beginning from 4p – 6p. Head or facial coverings or masks are not allowed on mall property for anyone ages 12 and up. Real, fake or costume weapons of any kind are not allowed by any ages. Risqué or revealing costumes are also not allowed as we are a family friendly mall. Mall Management has the right to determine the appropriateness of any and all costumes. Seminole Towne Center – CALLING ALL PRINCESSES, GHOSTS, AND GOBLINS. JOIN US OCTOBER 31ST AS WE SEARCH HIGH AND LOW FOR THE MOST TASTY TREATS. CHILDREN AGES 2-12 ARE INVITED TO COME TRICK-OR-TREATING AT ALL PARTICIPATING STORES.
Please note, masks and weapons are not permitted.