FROM the UNIVERSAL ORLANDO BLOG:
For us Floridians, summer doesn’t really end when school starts—it continues until sometime in November when the pool becomes too cold to enjoy, and we suddenly realize that flip-flops are not proper “Fall” fashion. Of course, when two layers is all you need to get through “Winter,” it’s hard to say we ever really rough it down here.
Because of that, there are 365 days in every year that you can enjoy the playground that is Universal Orlando Resort. And there’s no better way to do it all, all year long, than as a Universal Orlando Resort Annual Passholder.
Soon, the heat will subside, the annual events will start up, and you can enjoy year-round what the whole world comes to see during the summer.
To get you going, and to thank all of our long-time passholders, Universal Orlando has kicked off Annual Passholder Appreciation Month, chock full of special benefits.
Throughout the entire month of September, Universal Orlando annual passholders will enjoy additional benefits including:
- Early Park Admission to experience The Wizarding World of Harry Potter – Diagon Alley at Universal Studios Florida, one hour before the theme park opens weekdays throughout September.
- Stay at Universal’s Cabana Bay Beach Resort starting at just $69 per night. These Passholder-only special rates offer savings of up to $85 per night.
- Enjoy Wet ‘n Wild on weekdays from Wednesday, September 3 through Friday, September 26 for just $19.99 per day.
- Experience the Blue Man Group for $49 for adults and $29 for children at 4:00 pm every Sunday in September.
- Halloween Horror Nights 24 Passholder Nights: September 19, 20, 26 & 27 from 5:15 pm – 6:30 pm. Enjoy early access to Halloween Horror Nights plus exclusive access to three designated haunted houses as well as the first showing of Bill & Ted’s Excellent Halloween Adventure.
- Save $6 on a refillable Souvenir Cup. Just ask for the Passholder special at Louie’s Italian Restaurant, Monsters Cafe, Mel’s Drive-in or Richter’s Burger Company.
And a whole bunch of Universal CityWalk benefits:
- Get a FREE CityWalk PartyPass for one Passholder and a guest throughout September.
- AMC Universal Cineplex 20 with IMAX: Save $1.75 each on up to 5 matinee movie tickets.
- Bob Marley–A Tribute to Freedom: Buy one adult entrée and get 50% off a second.
- Pat O’Brien’s: Buy one adult entrée and get 50% off a second.
- Red Coconut Club: Buy one, get one free martinis.
- Dippin Dots carts: Receive 25% off at CityWalk locations.
If you’d like to be part of the Annual Passholder club, head over here to check out all your options for a year of awesome benefits.
Already an Annual Passhoder? Login now and enjoy all your benefits!