Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party
Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party is a Halloween-themed special event held on select dates in Magic Kingdom theme park. Purchase of an additional event admission ticket is required to attend.
Guests of all ages are encouraged to dress up in their favorite Halloween costumes. You can also collect delicious candy as you trick-or-treat around Magic Kingdom theme park.
Special entertainment includes:
- Mickey’s “Boo-to-You” Halloween Parade: A hair-raising ride by the Headless Horseman himself begins the festivities, followed by a collection of frightful floats featuring Disney Characters in Halloween costumes. Prepare yourself for the grave diggers—the Haunted Mansion stars in this delightful parade. It’s really not so scary… just fiendish fun!
- Happy HalloWishes: The Ghost Host from the Haunted Mansion welcomes you to “drop in” as Disney Villains tear up the night with fireworks and wicked remixes of their theme songs. Cruella de Vil, Jafar and Oogie Boogie are just some of the scoundrels who croon their spooky tunes. Shiver in anticipation as creepy colors crawl over Cinderella Castle—complete with a finale that casts a spell you won’t soon forget!
- Hocus Pocus Villain Spelltacular:The 3 mischievous Sanderson Sisters decide to use their magic to host a decidedly wicked fun fest.Enlisting the help of the Disney Villains, Winifred, Mary and Sarah mix sinister shadows and terrifying nightmares to conjure the ultimate Hocus Pocus Party Potion—and cast a spell on everyone in Magic Kingdom park!
- Frontierland: Venture into Frontierland where you might even meet a barbershop quartet of dead cowboys who sing songs in the style of the Dapper Dans. They like “axing” Guests questions and answering with puns as part of their “dead pan” humor.
- Many favorite Disney Characters and Disney Villains in Halloween costumes.
- Special lighting, music and theming effects transform areas of Magic Kingdom theme park into happy haunted hollows.
- Trick-or-Treats: Everyone can dress up in your favorite costume and collect delicious candy throughout Magic Kingdom park.
This event is appropriate for children of all ages.
MNSSHP Dates and Times
Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party is from 7p – 12a on the following dates:
Know Before You Go
Learn important information about Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party before you arrive.
- Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party requires a separate ticket for admission.
- Tickets are available while supplies last and are not valid for theme park admission prior to the hours of the event.
- Each Guest may only purchase 8 tickets per event date.
- Tickets are nonrefundable and may not be sold or transferred for commercial use.
- Guests of all ages may wear costumes only to the Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween party event; otherwise, costumes are only permitted at Magic Kingdom park for Guests ages 9 and under.
- All costumes must adhere to any guidelines as determined solely by Disney.
- Please choose costumes that are not obstructive, offensive or violent.
- Guests’ eyes must be visible at all times.
- Event information and activities are subject to restrictions and change without notice.