Universal Studios Orlando Halloween Horror Nights 25
On select nights from September 18th through November 1st, 2015, the streets of Universal Studios Florida® theme park come alive with hordes of horrifying mutants, monsters and maniacs. With 25 years of experience to draw from, nobody creates a more nightmarish Halloween event filled with truly original scares and authentic horror movie moments. You can explore terrifying haunted houses, make your way through multiple scare zones where creatures lurk around every turn, enjoy outrageous live shows, and experience many of the park’s most exciting rides and attractions.
Be immersed in the worlds of the biggest names in horror as you explore 9 terrifying haunted houses, each remarkably themed and detailed by Universal’s designers and special effects wizards. As you explore every cut-throat corridor of our monstrous mazes, you’re just one scream away from a gruesome end.
- The Walking Dead: The Living and the Dead: From the burnt ashes of Terminus, through the flooded community food pantry basement, and into the darkened churchyard, hordes of walkers surround you as you relive gut-wrenching moments of the most recent season.
- Freddy vs. Jason™: From the cursed Camp Crystal Lake to the nightmarish 1428 Elm Street, awake or asleep, you’ll find yourself caught in the middle of this epic battle — where the winner’s reward is YOU.
- Insidious: Enter “The Further” and travel through all three parts of the Insidious saga. Denizens of the afterlife try to find their way back into the world using the living to guide them. The house isn’t haunted–we are.
- THE PURGE: This year’s Purge is more brutal than ever. From the moment you step inside the house, dozens of vicious vigilantes will descend upon you as they exercise their right to purge.
- An American Werewolf in London: Step into John Landis’ landmark 1981 horror classic. From the attack on the English moors to the bone-crunching transformation, it’s one of the most popular houses in Halloween Horror Nights® history.
- Jack Presents: 25 Years of Monsters and Mayhem: Relive the most terrifying moments of the past 25 years as Jack releases our catalogue of creatures in one maze. You’ll be attacked by Universal classic monsters, meat-grinding maniacs and the fiends of Horror Nights past.
- RUN: Blood, Sweat, and Fears: You’ve just been selected as a contestant on RUN, a brutal TV show where everyday people are stalked by skilled assassins. Just remember: the more horrifying your death, the higher the ratings.
- Asylum In Wonderland 3D: Follow the white rabbit through the looking glass and into a murderous 3D Wonderland. Is this world all in Alice’s mind or are the images we see real enough to kill us?
- Body Collectors-Recollections: The Body Collectors have returned, descending upon Shadybrook Asylum to collect the human parts they require. Screams echo the hallways as a blizzard rages outside while sharpened blades swirl inside.
Know Before You Go
This year you’re up against a whole new level of fear. Here are a few tips to help you make it out alive.
- If you’re into cutting things, make sure to purchase your Front of Line Pass. A limited number are sold each night and they sell out fast.
- For the ultimate HHN experience – the things nightmares are made of – purchase the VIP Experience. It includes valet parking, a dinner buffet, UNLIMITED front of the line access and more! A limited number are sold each night and they sell out fast.
- Monsters hate waiting on their victims, so get there early. You know what they say; the early bird gets the blade.
- No masks or costumes allowed; your terrified face is all you need.
- People will be dying to get in, so purchase your tickets ahead of time.
- No food, drink, bottles, recording/flash photography, flashlights or laser pens are permitted in the Mazes. Screaming or crying is just fine, however.
- If you mistreat the “scareactors” you will be sent home (of course it may be in a body bag). You mess with the bull, you get the horns.
- Avoid line jumping, the use of foul language, inappropriate behavior and bloodthirsty psychopaths with weapons.
- Beat the crowds and the traffic by arriving early. We recommend you arrive at Universal Studios Hollywood before 5:00pm. The event gates usually open half an hour early, and the majority of guests are waiting at the gate to get in. This gets very crowded, so plan on arriving early. Also, there will be a lot of traffic, especially on Saturday nights.
- Due to the popularity of last year’s event, we highly recommend you purchase your tickets ahead of time. This event WILL sell out and when it does, tickets will not be available at the front gate on the night of the event.
- Once inside the Park, we recommend you make your way directly to the Terror Tram. The Terror Tram line closes at 11:00pm on Thursdays & Sundays and 11:45pm on Fridays & Saturdays.
- Plan ahead with the HHN Park Map
- Want to avoid all the long lines? Purchase a Front of Line Pass which enables you to cut right to the front of the line for all rides and attractions.
- We strongly recommend printing your tickets. However, tickets can also be scanned directly from a mobile device (please have your ticket open and ready to scan before reaching the front gate).
- Get here early for a bite to eat on CityWalk. Almost all quick service and select restaurants are offering specials.
|Hollywood Pizza & Gelato:||1 slice of any pizza and a 22oz. fountain drink for $6.95.|
|Subway:||Get a free 6 inch sandwich with the purchase of a sandwich and a drink. Sandwich must be of equal or lesser value, must show HHN ticket.|
|Hard Rock Café:||20% off to HHN ticket holders. Discount applies to food and non-alcoholic beverages; retail and alcohol are excluded from discount.|
|Tony Roma’s:||15% off to HHN ticket holders. Liquor, tax and gratuity not included. Not valid with any other coupons or discounts.|
|Jillian’s:||Get Happy Hour prices at Jillian’s with the presentation of a HHN ticket. Jillian’s Happy Hour is $3.99 for well drinks and select appetizers.|
|Camacho’s:||10% off food purchase to HHN ticket holders; Excludes alcohol.|
|Jody Maroni’s:||10% off any combo to HHN ticket holders.|
|Popcornopolis:||10% off your entire purchase to HHN ticket holders; Excludes promotional items.|
|Wasabi:||15% discount to HHN ticket holders; Excludes tax, tip, alcohol and gift cards.|
|Wolfgang Puck:||15% off food purchase to HHN ticket holders; Excludes alcohol and gratuity.|
|Samba:||15% off food and beverage purchase to HHN ticket holders.|