Krispy Kreme and Sony Pictures Consumer Products Celebrate Ghostbusters 30th Milestone Anniversary with Ghostbusters and Stay Puft Marshmallow Doughnuts
- Ghostbusters Doughnut: A marshmallow Kreme-filled shell topped with white icing, a decorative green “splat” inspired by Slimer, and a Ghostbusters logo sugar piece.
- Stay Puft Marshmallow: A marshmallow Kreme-filled shell topped with white icing, decorated with Stay Puft Marshmallow Man’s familiar face and a sugar piece hat.
- Jack-o-Lantern Doughnut: A pumpkin-shaped doughnut wearing a mask of orange icing and a jack-o-lantern face.
- Halloween Sprinkles Doughnut: A festive orange and black sprinkled doughnut.
- Spider Web Doughnut: A chocolate-iced doughnut with Kreme™ filling caught in a tasty web of white icing.
- Krispy Kreme Winter Park – Drive thru Open 24 hours
1031 S. Orlando Avenue (17-92), Winter Park, FL 32789
5:30 a.m. to 10 p.m. and 5:30 a.m. to 11 p.m.
- Krispy Kreme Millenia – Open 24 hours
4080 Millenia Blvd., Orlando, FL 32939
- Krispy Kreme Kissimmee – Open 24 hours
5310 W. Irlo Bronson Memorial Highway
(192 / Mile Marker 11.5), Kissimmee, FL 34746
Sony Pictures Entertainment (SPE) is a subsidiary of Sony Entertainment Inc., a subsidiary of Tokyo-based Sony Corporation. SPE’s global operations encompass motion picture production, acquisition and distribution; television production, acquisition and distribution; television networks; digital content creation and distribution; operation of studio facilities; and development of new entertainment products, services and technologies. For additional information, go to http://www.sonypictures.com
Krispy Kreme is an international retailer of premium-quality sweet treats, including its signature Original Glazed® doughnut. Headquartered in Winston-Salem, N.C., the Company has offered the highest-quality doughnuts and great-tasting coffee since it was founded in 1937. Krispy Kreme is proud of its Fundraising program, which for decades has helped non-profit organizations raise millions of dollars in needed funds. Today, Krispy Kreme can be found in over 850 locations in more than 20 countries around the world. (NYSE: KKD) is listed on the New York Stock Exchange. Visit us at www.KrispyKreme.com.
With more than three decades of expertise as an authorized franchisee of Krispy Kreme Doughnut Corporation, Florida Family Foods is a second-generation, family-owned business successfully operating stores in Melbourne and Daytona Beach. In 2012, Florida Family Foods expanded into Central Florida to revitalize the Winter Park, Millenia, and Kissimmee shop locations.