We’ve compiled a list of the best places for Easter Brunch in Orlando:
- 310 Lakeside – Orlando: Join us Easter for brunch, lunch or dinner with your family. Our regular menu is always available. Make your reservations now! We look forward to seeing you.
- 310 Nona: Join us Easter for brunch, lunch or dinner with your family. Our regular menu is always available. Make your reservations now! We look forward to seeing you.
- 310 Park South: Join us Easter for brunch, lunch or dinner with your family. Our regular menu is always available. Make your reservations now! We look forward to seeing you.
- B.B. King Blues Club: Celebrate Easter Sunday at BB King’s in Pointe Orlando! We will be serving a delicious brunch feat. a variety of eggs benedict, chicken & waffle and more!
- Big Fin Seafood Kitchen – Orlando: Celebrate Easter with your family at Big Fin. 5-10pm We will offer our full regular menu so the whole family can order their favorite menu item. Reservations recommended.
- The Bistro on Park Ave: Do you have any plans for Easter yet? Start the day with us and enjoy Brunch at The Bistro on Park Avenue. Give us a call to reserve your table, 407 539 6520.
Various Egg Benedict dishes on our menu, AND our drink special Bloody Mary’s ($4).
- Blu on the Avenue – Winter Park: Join us Easter for brunch, lunch or dinner with your family. Our regular menu is always available. Make your reservations now! We look forward to seeing you.
The Boheme – Grand Bohemian Hotel – Orlando: Easter Day Grand Buffet in the Johann Strauss Ballroom, 10am – 3pm. Please contact us directly for other dining options.
Buca di Beppo (Florida Mall / Maitland): Easter is just around the corner, and it’s time to start planning where you want to enjoy this special holiday. Looking for a casual and fun Easter lunch or dinner? Not to worry – Buca opens at 11 a.m. on Easter Sunday and has delicious Italian dishes ready to serve you and your guests!
- Cafe Osceola – Rosen Shingle Creek – Orlando: Rosen Shingle Creek invites you to enjoy a delectable spread, a la Café Osceola, on Easter Sunday. With a vast array of freshly prepared delights, you will want to take your time hopping from one savory station to the next. And, Florida resident bunnies receive 25% off. Kids 3 and under eat FREE.
- Canvas Restaurant & Market (13615 Sachs Avenue, Orlando, FL 32827) in Lake Nona is celebrating Easter with a brunch on Saturday, April 15 and Easter Sunday, April 16 from 11 a.m. – 3 p.m. both days. During brunch service on Easter Sunday, Canvas will be hosting a kid-friendly egg hunt, and the Easter Bunny will be visiting each table from 11:30 a.m. – 2:30 p.m.! Call 407-313-7800 for more information or to make a reservation.
- Capa at Four Seasons: A La Carte Brunch from 10am to 2pm Menu including breakfast favorites such as Eggs Benedict and lunch specials including Capa Burger, Steak Salad, and much more.
- The Capital Grille Orlando: This Easter Sunday, The Capital Grille will offer a prix-fixe Easter brunch menu for both children and adults in addition to their full dinner menu. In addition to serving its dinner menu all day. For the appetizer course, guests can choose between menu items such as a Cup of Spring Artichoke Bisque, or Bibb Stack Salad. Guests can then select from a range of items for their main course, including Bone-In Dry Aged NY Strip with Fried Egg, Pan Seared Salmon, 8 oz. Filet Mignon, or The Grille’s Lobster Frittata. Brunch concludes with decadent dessert choices, such as Classic Crème Brûlée, or Flourless Chocolate Espresso Cake. It is also accompanied by the restaurant’s award-winning wine list of over 350 wine selections, as well signature cocktails including a Classic Mimosa, Bellini, Grapefruit Buck and a Bloody Mary available for $7.
- Chef’s Table at the Edgewater: Join us for Easter Brunch served family style with seatings at 11 and 1. Downtown Winter Garden
- Chez Vincent & Hannibal’s on the Square: Please join us for our special Easter Brunch menu. Open from 11-2 and dinner 5:30-10.
- Chroma Modern Bar + Kitchen (6967 Lake Nona Blvd, Orlando, FL 32827) invites guests to celebrate Easter with culinary classics and holiday favorites in Lake Nona, with specials including Chuletas Can Can with roasted crispy pork, charred orange, chimichurri rojo and micro cilantro, and Lamb Porterhouse with mint chimichurri, caramelized carrots and micro celery. Call 407-955-4340 for more information or to make a reservation.
- Crafted Block and Brew: Join us for an Easter Brunch that’s sure to make your tastebuds HOP with delight. Endless sweet & savory food options plus our specialty Bloody Mary & Mimosa bars. (9a-3p)
- Cuba Libre Restaurant & Rum Bar in Pointe Orlando on International Drive will be offering a special Easter brunch buffet from 12-8 p.m. on Easter Sunday. Celebrate with the whole family (groups of 8 or more will receive a 10% discount) and enjoy an elaborate of spread of signature brunch items, Cuba Libre classics, decadent desserts and brunch cocktails.
- Del Frisco’s Double Eagle Steak House: We’re bringing our best, so bring friends & family to celebrate Easter at Del Frisco’s featuring Prime Rib all day. Regular Dinner Menu Available – Hours: 11:30am – 9:00pm
- Eddie V’s: This Easter, join us for jazz brunch from 11 – 3, Or enjoy exceptional seafood and Prime steaks from our Dinner menu, available from 11 – 9.
Emeril’s Tchoup Chop – Orlando: Celebrate Easter Sunday at Emeril’s Tchoup Chop. Chef Ryan will be offering the following special menu (in addition to his regular Dinner menu) from Noon-9 p.m
- Flemings Steakhouse – Orlando & Winter Park: An Easter Treat for Everyone. Enjoy our three-course Easter Brunch on April 16, from 10:30AM to 2PM, in addition to our dinner menu. Terms and conditions apply.
Fogo de Chao Brazilian Steakhouse – Orlando: Celebrate Easter at Fogo de Chao. Enjoy 16 cuts of delectable fire roasted meats and award-winning wine. Lunch 12pm-3:30pm and Dinner 5pm-9:30pm
- Hamilton Kitchen at Alfond Inn – Winter Park: Come enjoy the annual Easter Brunch and Egg Hunt at The Alfond Inn, 300 East New England Ave., Winter Park, on Sunday, April 16, 2017. Easter Brunch in the Park Avenue Ballroom will feature an endless array of chef attended stations in the Conservatory. First seating is at 10 a.m., with Egg Hunt at 11:30 a.m. Second seating is at 1 p.m. with Egg Hunt at 2:30 p.m. Children will enjoy a visit from the Easter Bunny. Prices are $69 per adult and $29 per child, ages 5 to 12. Complimentary valet parking. Purchase tickets at www.EventBrite.com. For more information, go to www.thealfondinn.com. To request to be seated with another party at Brunch, please call (407) 645-6605.
Islands Dining Room at Loews Royal Pacific Resort: Come and join us at Island’s Dining Room for your Easter Sunday Brunch.
The Kitchen at Hard Rock Hotel: Join us at The Kitchen Restaurant this Easter Sunday! Our Brunch offers a selection fit for a Rock Star. Celebrate Easter with the whole family, Hard Rock Style!
Morton’s The Steakhouse – Orlando: An Easter celebration your family will remember! Join us Sunday, April 20 for a delicious pre-fixe menu. Check with your favorite location for details and hours.
Ocean Prime – Orlando: Please join us for our special Easter Brunch Menu. Our chef has created a special menu for the holiday. We are open from 11:00- 3:00 for Brunch & from 4:00-8:00 for dinner.
- Oceanaire Seafood Room: This Easter Sunday we’ll be opening our doors at noon and will be featuring some of our chef’s favorite seafood items as well as brunch inspired specialties until 4pm.
Ruth’s Chris Steak House – Orlando: Start a new tradition this year and bring your family to Ruth’s Chris Steak House for your Easter Sunday Dinner. We will be opening early at 12:00 pm for your convenience.
- Stonewood Tavern – Orlando / Heathrow: Join us for Easter Sunday!
- Tapa Toro (I-Drive 360, 8441 International Dr) Enjoy an Easter brunch buffet with Spanish flair, flamenco dancers & DJ from 11 a.m. – 3 p.m. Buffet is $35 per adult and $15 per child. Add bottomless mimosas and sangria for $15. Reservations required.
Tommy Bahama’s Restaurant & Bar – Orlando: Open early at 10am offering island inspired brunch specials in addition to traditional Tommy Bahama favorites.
Trattoria del Porto at Loews Portofino Bay Hotel: Enjoy our Easter Sunday champagne buffet, along with great entertainment featuring Universal Orlando characters, strolling musicians, face painter and more.
- Two Chefs Seafood Oyster Bar: Join us for a Easter Brunch buffet from 11AM to 5PM. Sample some of chefs holidays creations. Live music. Also featuring an a la carte menu as well