Wawa opened it’s 14th Florida store last week and has several more openings planned before the end of the year. Two WAWA stores are scheduled for grand openings in Orlando, including a store at 7305 Curry Ford Road opening on Aug. 22 and a store at 6500 South Semoran Blvd. scheduled to open Aug. 29.Other Wawa stores set to open this fall, including:
• 3025 Curry Ford Road in Orlando
• 608 N. Goldenrod Road in Orlando
• 13585 S. Orange Ave. in Orlando
• 901 N. Orlando Ave. in Winter Park
• 449 W. Main St. in Apopka
• 8574 S. Orange Blossom Trail in Orlando
Wawa offers a large fresh food selection, including Wawa brands like Built-to-Order® Hoagies which come in four sizes: the Junior, Shorti, Classic, and Two-Footer. We are also proud to offer our award-winning Freshly Brewed Coffee (over 195 million cups sold each year), the Sizzli® hot breakfast sandwich, quality dairy products and Wawa brand juices and teas. All Wawa stores feature a wide selection of ready-to-go salads, and fresh fruits.
Here are some interesting fun facts from Wawa.com:
- Wawa has 18,000 Associates, enough people to fill the Orlando Magic’s Amway Center to more than 90% capacity.
- Wawa sells more than 60 million built–to-order hoagies annually—enough to stretch between Tampa and Orlando more than 50 times.
- The 195 million cups of coffee Wawa sells each year could fill Shamu’s tank more than 11 times over.
- Wawa serves more than 400 million customers annually, more than 20 times the population of the state of Florida.