Celebrate Halloween at LEGOLAND® Florida’s 3rd Annual Brick-or-Treat!
Celebrate Halloween at LEGOLAND Florida’s 3rd Annual Brick-or-Treat!
WINTER HAVEN, Fla. (July 23, 2014)– Guests will invade LEGOLAND® Florida Resort during its kid-friendly Halloween celebration of Brick-or-Treat presented by Wells Fargo this Fall. This spooky event takes place weekends in October, and features trick-or-treating along the brick-or-treat trail, super brick build activities, the largest LEGO Jack-O-Lantern in the world, Halloween entertainment and an all-kids costume contest with brick-tastic prizes!
Activities this year include:
- LEGO Ghost Build – Kids can help build an 8’ tall super brick ghost model
- LEGO Scary Scavenger Hunt in Miniland– Families can venture through Miniland searching for Ghost models to unscramble the secret word. All participants can enter for a chance to win LEGO prizes and tickets to LEGOLAND Florida!
- Brick-or-Treat Trail– *New this year, limited quantities of a special commemorative LEGO brick will be distributed on the Brick-or-Treat Trail! Children can trick-or-treat on the Brick-or-Treat Trail- gathering goodies, delicious treats and other surprises. This kid-sized cul-de-sac trail features several LEGO-themed treat stations and offers a safe, fun and entertaining trick-or-treating experience.
- Emmet’s Everything is Awesome Costume Contest– The LEGO® Movie’s own Emmet will make a special appearance at the Wells Fargo 4D Theater for each contest. LEGOLAND Costume Contest is grouped into the following categories:
- 0-4 years
- 5-7 years
- 8-12 years
- Meet & Greet with new LEGO Halloween Characters
- Dance Party at the end of each night
- Photo opportunities with the largest LEGO pumpkin in the world
For more information on LEGOLAND Florida’s Brick-or-Treat, please visit Florida.LEGOLAND.com.
LEGOLAND ® Florida:
LEGOLAND® Florida is a 150-acre interactive theme park with more than 50 rides, shows and attractions, a Water Park and The LEGO® World of Chima presented by Cartoon Network all geared to families with children ages 2 to 12. Recently announced, The LEGOLAND Hotel will open in 2015 featuring 152 highly themed rooms and suites, LEGO décor, interactive play areas, a pool and a restaurant. There are currently five other LEGOLAND Parks in the world – LEGOLAND California in Carlsbad, LEGOLAND Billund in Denmark, LEGOLAND Deutschland near Günzburg, Germany and LEGOLAND Windsor outside of London and LEGOLAND Malaysia —the sixth LEGOLAND Park and first in Asia. The LEGOLAND theme parks are a part of Merlin Entertainments Group, the second largest attractions operator in the world. For the most current information, log on to www.LEGOLAND.com.
About Merlin Entertainments:
MERLIN ENTERTAINMENTS plc is the leading name in location-based, family entertainment. Europe’s number one and the world’s second-largest visitor attraction operator, Merlin now operates 104 attractions, 10 hotels/3 holiday villages in 22 countries and across 4 continents. The company aims to deliver memorable and rewarding experiences to its almost 60 million visitors worldwide, through its iconic global and local brands, and the commitment and passion of its managers and more than 20,000 employees.
Merlin has twenty three attractions and one hotel in North America – including two stunning LEGOLAND Resorts – LEGOLAND Florida with its theme park, water park, and LEGOLAND California theme park with water park, SEA LIFE Aquarium and themed hotel; Madame Tussauds celebrity wax attractions in New York City, Washington D.C., Las Vegas; Hollywood; and San Francisco; LEGOLAND Discovery Centers in Chicago, Dallas/Fort Worth, Kansas City Missouri, Atlanta, Boston; Westchester and Toronto, Canada; a Dungeon in San Francisco; and SEA LIFE Aquariums in Phoenix, Arizona; Kansas City, Missouri; Dallas/Fort Worth, Texas, the Mall of America in Minneapolis and Charlotte underlining the company’s position as the world’s biggest global aquarium operator. Visit www.merlinentertainments.biz for more information.